We invite you to see up close the imposing Granite Towers that give their name to the Park, to walk next to the impressive "Cuernos del Paine" and to surprise you with the incredible shapes of the "Valley of the French". Also, stay breathless at the magnificent Gray Glacier, the southernmost point of the Southern Patagonian Ice Fields where the ice melts with clouds on the Horizon
Only for foreign public (Non-Chilean).
Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine
We will meet at 11.30 hrs. at the office of Fantastic South in Puerto Natales, for a technical talk. Then take the bus at 14.30 hrs. that will take us to Torres del Paine National Park. The trip lasts about 2 and a half hours (112 km). We will arrive during the afternoon to then go to dinner and sleep in the Central Sector.
Trekking Mirador Base Torres
We will leave early for one of the most emblematic places of the Park, the Torres Base Viewpoint. During the first part we will walk through the pampas and crossing the Ascencio River, then go up about 3 km until we reach the Paso de los Vientos, which will give us incredible views of the valley and lakes. We will continue until reaching the Chilean Refuge, and then we will enter a lenga forest and arrive at La Morrena, where the hardest part of the trekking begins. We will walk along a rock path until we reach the spectacular Mirador Base Torres. Then we will begin to descend towards the Central Sector to have dinner and sleep.
French Sector Trekking
We will walk around 13.5 km bordering Lake Nordenskjöld, Cerro Almirante Nieto and the impressive Cuernos del Paine. During the trip we will have beautiful views of these, hanging glaciers, lakes and areas where you can appreciate the abundant flora and fauna of the area. Then we will arrive to the French Sector for dinner and sleep.
French Valley Trekking
Our day begins with one of the most important icons of the circuit, The French Valley. Very early we will start with a gentle walk until we reach the Italian Camp. From there we will begin the ascent (about two kilometers) between forests through the Valley of the French River. We will continue until we reach the French viewpoint, from where we can have one of the most breathtaking images of the circuit; the view towards the valley flanked by the hills Paine Grande, Cathedral, Leaf, Mask, Sword, Shark Fin and Northern Horn. To be without words. After that show, we will begin our descent towards the Paine Grande Sector.
Trekking to the Glacier Gray sector - Navigation to Lake Pehoé - Natales Village
This day we will reach the third milestone of the circuit, a place that offers an unforgettable postcard of the park, the wonderful Gray Glacier.
The path begins along the Paine Grande Hill, the highest point of the Massif (3050 m), with incredible views towards its hanging glaciers. Walking between Ñirres, Coigües and Notros, we will reach the first Mirador del Lago Gray where we will see numerous pieces of glacier floating in it. We will continue walking with the imposing view of the Gray Glacier, until we reach Sector Gray. Then we will return to Paine Grande Sector where at 18:30 we will take the catamaran that will take us to Pudeto.
- Transfer by regular bus from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine National Park, round trip.
- 2 nights accommodation in Sector Torre Central, 1 night in the French Sector and 1 night in the Paine Grande Sector.
- Shelters include armed bed except for Refugio
- Services not indicated in the Program. Additional activities. Health insurance. Tips Drinks.
French (sleeping bag). Camping includes: Tent, sleeping bag, insulation and liner.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch (Lunch Box) and dinner. Lunch Box day back to Puerto Natales.
- Catamaran Lake Pehoé.
- Program start days: Tuesday and Saturday Guide. Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Departures from September 1, 2018 to April 23, 2019
- Services not indicated in the Program.
- Additional activities.
- Health insurance.
- Trekking shoes, resistant to water and firm.
- Light shoes, for rest areas (shelters, camping, common spaces).
- Glasses and / or goggles with UV filter.
- Water resistant backpack.
- Waterproof or waterproof grout.
- Thick socks It is always good to walk with 3 additional pairs.
- Long pants and shorts.
- Sweater made of thermal material, such as polar or wool.
- Thermal and waterproof gloves.
- T-shirts with long and short sleeves.
- Scarf or handkerchief of synthetic fiber.
- Sandals, for the crossing of rivers.
- Container to transport water.
- Trekking sticks.
- Plastic bag to store garbage and keep clothes dry.
- Photographic camera.
- Batteries (batteries).
- Basic medicines such as analgesics, antiseptics, disinfectants, anti-inflammatories, antispasmodics and bandages.
- Lip protector
- Disposable patches
- Personal hygiene items
Not allowed for pregnant women
- 31 Days or more, prior to Check-IN -> WITHOUT FINE
- 15-30 Days prior to Check-IN -> 50% OF FINE
- 14 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
- No Show -> 100% FINE (VAT INCLUDED)
- 45 Days or more prior to Check-IN -> WITHOUT FINE
- 44-30 days prior to Check-IN -> 50% OF FINE
- 29 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
- No Show -> 100% FINE (VAT INCLUDED)