We invite you to see up close the imposing Granite Towers that give their name to the Park, to walk next to the impressive "Cuernos del Paine" and to surprise you with the incredible shapes of the "Valley of the French". Also, stay breathless at the magnificent Gray Glacier, the southernmost point of the Southern Patagonian Ice Fields where the ice melts with clouds on the Horizon
If you are Chilean, use the code " soyChilenoWe " and get 7.5% of the discount. for the value of the tickets! 😱
Puerto Natales - Base Torres Viewpoint
The day before you will have a technical talk where you will be given your voucher and map. The next day you will have to present yourself at 6.30 hrs. to board the bus at 07:00 hrs. It will take you to Torres del Paine National Park (2 and a half hours). This day you will go to one of the most emblematic places of the Park, the Torres Base Viewpoint. After the ascent, you will return to the Central Sector to have dinner and sleep.
French Sector Trekking
You will walk around 13.5 km bordering Lake Nordenskjöld, Cerro Almirante Nieto and the impressive Cuernos del Paine. During the trip you will have beautiful views of these, hanging glaciers, lakes and areas where you can appreciate the abundant flora and fauna of the area. You will arrive to dinner and sleep in the Horns or French Sector.
Horns / French Sector Trekking
This day begins with one of the most important icons of the circuit, The French Valley. Very early you will start with a gentle walk until you reach the Italian Camp. From there you will start the ascent (about two kilometers) between forests through the Rio Francés Valley. Continue until you reach the French viewpoint, from where you can have one of the most breathtaking images of the circuit; the view towards the valley flanked by the hills Paine Grande, Cathedral, Leaf,
Mask, Sword, Shark Fin and Northern Horn. To be without words. After that show, you will begin the descent towards the French Sector.
Trekking to the Glacier Gray sector - Navigation to Lake Pehoé - Natales Village
This day you will reach the third milestone of the circuit, a place that offers an unforgettable postcard of the park, the wonderful Gray Glacier. The path begins along the Paine Grande Hill, the highest point of the Massif (3050 m), with incredible views towards its hanging glaciers. Walking between Ñirres, Coigües and Notros, you will reach the first Mirador del Lago Gray where we will see numerous pieces of glacier floating in it. Then you will return to Paine Grande Sector where at 18:30 you will take the boat that will take you to Pudeto. There will be the bus that will take you back to Natales.
- Transfer from Puerto Natales to Torres National Park
del Paine, round trip.
- 1 nights accommodation in the Central sector and 2 nights in Sector
Horns or French. (Camping includes: Tent, sleeping bag,
towels, insulation and liner).
- All meals: Breakfasts, lunches (lunch box) and dinners.
- Lunch Box day back to Puerto Natales.
- Catamaran Lake Pehoé.
- Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Services not indicated in the Program.
- Additional activities.
- Health insurance.
- Trekking shoes, resistant to water and firm.
- Light shoes, for rest areas (shelters, camping, common spaces).
- Glasses and / or goggles with UV filter.
- Water resistant backpack.
- Waterproof or waterproof grout.
- Thick socks It is always good to walk with 3 additional pairs.
- Long pants and shorts.
- Sweater made of thermal material, such as polar or wool.
- Thermal and waterproof gloves.
- T-shirts with long and short sleeves.
- Scarf or handkerchief of synthetic fiber.
- Sandals, for the crossing of rivers.
- Container to transport water.
- Trekking sticks.
- Plastic bag to store garbage and keep clothes dry.
- Photographic camera.
- Batteries (batteries).
- Basic medicines such as analgesics, antiseptics, disinfectants, anti-inflammatories, antispasmodics and bandages.
- Lip protector
- Disposable patches
- Personal hygiene items
Not allowed for pregnant women
- 31 Days or more, prior to Check-IN -> WITHOUT FINE
- 15-30 Days prior to Check-IN -> 50% OF FINE
- 14 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
- No Show -> 100% FINE (VAT INCLUDED)
- 45 Days or more prior to Check-IN -> WITHOUT FINE
- 44-30 days prior to Check-IN -> 50% OF FINE
- 29 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
No Show ->
100% FINE (VAT INCLUDED)